In compliance with FTC Policies, I want to let you know a few things about my website.
- I may get free products, hotel stays, restaurant meals, books, or other items relevant to my blog for review. I will always disclose that these items were a gift and provided in exchange for an honest review.
- My links are usually affiliate links. This means if you click on these links, I will get a small commission from the resulting sale.
- Comments and emails from my readers become property of GirlVs.City and in doing either, you are giving my permission to share your feedback with my readers on this website or through social media.
- I may occasionally get paid to endorse a product, although this is highly unlikely. But, a girl can dream, yeah? However, even if I do get paid to endorse a product, I will always give an honest review. I believe honesty is the best way to service my readers. I will never give a false positive to an unworthy product for greenbacks.
- My training programs, printables, and workshops are of my own creation and they are protected under International Copyright law.
If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask. If you don’t, let’s move on from the small print and start designing the life you want to be living!